1.8
Coverage Area

Called Optimum to ask them to secure and clean up several loose cables along the side of my house. Some are obviously unused, some in roll bundles, some reachable by kids, some swinging in the wind.

Tech came and agreed it was a mess, unprofessional from installation. He could not do anything, he said. because of the "job code"

I called the company which said the service call would cost $80. Since it is nothing of my fault, I disagreed. Escalated to supervisor, who confirmed. I then asked to cancel the service altogether. The "retention " specialist then offered a "rebate " of $ 60 on the cost, leaving me to pay $ 20 for something I don't see I am responsible for.

To put things in perspective, I have been a customer of Optimum for more than 30 years, staring when they were CableVision.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Optimum and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Optimum to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Verizon. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Optimum and optimum customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments