1.4
Coverage Area

Most recently, I am disgusted at the fact that they dropped, with no notice, all of the Encore Starz channels. That alone is making me change providers.

I absolutely will be going back to Direct TV, which I had in the past, basically for the same reason. That Optimum plain stinks. The reason for my leaving Direct TV was for an attractively priced internet, TV, phone bundle. But losing some of my favorite channels is last straw.

I will pay the higher fee at Direct TV so long as it provides me with the channels I actually watch. Customer service at OptOnline also stinks. To talk to a human is almost impossible. You pretty much have to tell the menu guide that you want to add a service, and that`s about the only way a person will pick up.

I also had issues with my DVR service, for which we pay dearly. Often, right in the middle of a playback, it would just shut down as if the recording was over...though it`s not. So I have to start the program again, and fast forward to the point which I was cut off.

All in all, for what we pay, it is a horrible service. I am done!

Product or Service Mentioned: Optimum Triple Play Bundle.

Reason of review: Loss of Encore Starz.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments