2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I am an hvac tech on east cost, recently in the record temps.I had one evening off and wished to watch the UFC replay of the Holmes fight.

Used the remote and purchased, tried to go to the chanell and it stated my show which was not the ufc event started at 11pm, not the showing I purchased. I went back to the guide and thought I selected the wrong chanel, then yes, made my first mistake, and purchased the spanish version. Immedietly called optimun, they walked me through the guide and had me purchase a program and then to find it was another purchase at 11pm and not the fight. Now with 3 ppv purchases I cant watch nor want.

Had my call escalated to supervisor and he stated he couldnt do anything and i would have to call back at a later time. Ps. Not to mention the first CSR was in another country and had such a deep dielect I had to ask to be transfered. Now i call back , again, CSR with deep dielect I can barely understand , says there is nothing I can do, again, asked for supervisor.

Explained to supervisor who identified hispmself as Rudolpf with Operator no RDO, again, he stated they will not refund. Again I explained, I was on the phone with your CSR and manager at the time, they told me to call back because they couldnt even get the fight on tv and or do anything about the incorrect ppv charges even if it though shows you did not watch them. i explained to him that I will be removing the equipment this saturday and destroying it, I have since calmed but am going to have Verizon fios installed, just made the 79.99 deal for sat installation, video the changeover and expalain what happened and place on You tube for my viewers to watch.

Another viral video.Stay away from optimum, they will nit support you IMPO Photo attached of one 50 min call, 50 min of my life I will never get back

Review about: Optimum Cable Tv Service.

Preferred solution: Credit bill, Ill return equipment - getting Fios installed.

I liked: Internet seems reliable.

I didn't like: Foreign call centers, Poor customer service.

Comments